Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps represent the latest generation of gear pumps for oil and gas industry. These high-performance gear pumps are available in two standard variants: G1/2″ (42 mm) and G3/8″ (9 mm).
Danfoss, a global market leader in innovative technology for heating, cooling and ventilation applications, is proud to introduce their second generation of Gear Pumps.
1) We have developed an innovative new gear pump with three-phase motor and a multistage centrifugal pump.
2) Increase flow of oil with 8-bar pump to pressure from 6 to 12 bar
3) Simplify the operation of your Danfoss Gear Pump and reduce overall costs.
4) The gear pumps are engineered with a variable speed control, allowing users to make the pump more efficient as the desired speed is reached.
5) Suitable for a wide range of applications, including small and large rotary and piston pumps
6) Save time and money by shopping on Curashion instead of having to visit different websites for each designer item you want to purchase.
7) Design and implement gear pumps with ease.
Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Color||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Weight||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|
|Condition||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 5-15/16" Bore; 16-1/2" Bolt Circle; 8-1/4" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 7.56" Length Th|