Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN07SAP1EAE9NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Standard Gear Pumps are used in a variety of applications including gear pumps, air compressors, and air conditioning systems. The Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN07SAP1EAE9NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is an enhanced version that offers reduced noise, longer life expectancy and lower energy consumption.
The Danfoss Gear Pumps is a new and cost efficient solution for the engine oil-change process. This system has state of the art technologies and highly efficient processes that are designed to reduce both costs and service time.
1) This gear pump is ideal for pumping clean and undisturbed water from deep well depths.
2) Danfoss Gear Pumps
3) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are a high-performance gear pump designed to meet the needs of automotive, marine, and industrial markets.
4) It has a preset speed and flow rate for controlling the output of high pressure systems.
5) Reduce power consumption and increase uptime through automatic pressure adjustments.
6) A long-lasting Danfoss with a 20% lower running cost.
7) The Danfoss gear pumps provides a reliable and safe solution for customers.
Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN07SAP1EAE9NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Applicable||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||V Lock|
|Condition||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5/8 Inch|
|Max Pressure||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Weight||1 Piece Solid|
|Color||Double Row | Double Nut|
|Torque||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 2-11/16" Bore; 3-1/4" Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 7.6" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 9.1" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Cast|