Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN07SAP1BCBBZZNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss Gear Pumps are used to pump a wide variety of fluids by using the pressurized fluid to create vacuum pressure, which draws up the fluid. The process is electrically powered and can be used to create high-pressure water, oil, or gas.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are used in a variety of industries. They are valued for their high performance and reliability.
1) Danfoss 3-Phase Pump with Digital Technology
2) The latest Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to be economical and high performing.
3) It is a gear pump which is suitable for use in harsh environments and with continuous operation up to 60 hours per day. With its vertical design, it provides increased efficiency.
4) The Danfoss Gear Pump is a mechanical pump commonly used in the industry to transfer fluid or gas through a pipeline, conduit, or hose.
5) Engineered for reliability and efficiency, our gear pumps have the potential to reduce downtime by 20% or more.
6) High Performance Gear Pumping System
7) The Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN07SAP1BCBBZZNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are a very reliable and affordable solution for low cost drainage of liquid refrigerant gas.
Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN07SAP1BCBBZZNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Usage||Angular Contact Ball Bearings|
|Color||ABEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Phenolic|
|Cross Code||1 (Single)|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||60MM Bore; 85MM Outside Diameter; 13MM Width; Open; Yes Flush Ground; Ball Bearing; Single Row of Balls; ABEC 1 | ISO P0; No Filling Slot; No Snap Ring; C0-Medium; Phenolic Cage; 25 Degree; 1 (Single)|
|Displacement||High Speed Design|