Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN06AAP1BCBBNNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss Gear Pump is a compact, powerful and lightweight device which is used mainly to provide fluid power at high pressure or suction. The pump is a direct-acting, positive displacement piston pump with the capability of producing pressures ranging from 100 mbar to over 3000 mbar.
Danfoss Pumps are the world’s most efficient and durable gear pumps. These pumps are built to last and provide more than 25 years of service with the same level of performance.
1) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to work in harsh, high-pressure environments. They have the highest suction and discharge pressure ratings of any pump on the market.
2) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for the most challenging water and fluid applications.
3) Water pump technology is always changing, and the latest and greatest Danfoss gear pumps are the newest in this line.
4) Improve the efficiency and performance of gear pumps
5) Conserve power, improve efficiency, and extend lifespans.
6) The Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN06AAP1BCBBNNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps increase power and efficiency in facilities, providing reliable, powerful cooling solutions that can be used in mobile or stationary applications.
7) We offer high-quality and reliable gear pumps which can be used in a wide variety of demanding applications.
Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN06AAP1BCBBNNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Condition||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||V Lock|
|Torque||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Double Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Structure||1 Piece Solid|
|Install||Double Row | Double Nut | SN Style|
|Usage||2 Bolt Pillow Block; 4" Bore; 4-59/64" Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 12.559" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 14.409" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Ca|