Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN02FAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
These gear pumps are electro-hydraulic and operates in three stage power (low pressure, medium pressure, high pressure). They are modular and can be fitted with a wide range of actuators.
Danfoss is the world leader in heating and cooling systems. Their new Gear Pumps are designed to improve efficiency, capacity, and operational flexibility by delivering high performance at low cost.
1) Danfoss gear pumps can control the speed and direction of flow in a system, saving on energy consumption.
2) The Danfoss Gear Pump is the most popular model for wastewater treatment, with over a million installed worldwide.
3) This product is versatile and has a good price point.
4) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are the industry’s most trusted and respected pumps for a range of applications including high-pressure liquid transfer, gas transfer, and vacuum.
5) Take advantage of the best in performance and efficiency.
6) Quality gear pumps for your gear pumps
7) Select the proper gear pump for your application and ensure the proper performance.
Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN02FAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Color||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Material||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||V Lock|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Double Row | Single Nut | Expansion | Two Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage|
|Pressure||Take Up Bearing Only; 75MM Bore; 46.02MM Slot Width; 150.8MM Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; V Lock Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22216 Insert Part; Cast Steel Housing Materia|
|Rated Power||Take Up Units|