Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN02BAP1F7F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss Gear Pump is a motor-driven machine that generates a vacuum. The benefits of this are the ability to extract larger volumes of air, higher flow rates and increased efficiency.
This Danfoss gear pump comes with a solid brass piston and a cast iron body. It’s self-priming, which means it can be used on any surface without the need for external priming equipment. The pump is easy to install and has been made with slip resistant nylon gears.
1) Save time and money by using a gear pump instead of having to purchase one.
2) Reduce the workload, improve efficiency, and increase productivity.
3) Danfoss Gear Pumps are capable of pumping an enormous amount of water in a very small space, which is perfect for small-scale applications with low head pressure.
4) Reduce wear and tear and extend the life of your pumps.
5) Increase the quality of water
6) Simplify the repair process by reducing the number of parts needed for a repair.
7) Upfront planning and accuracy by making a purchase with Danfoss products
Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN02BAP1F7F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Torque||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6|
|Material||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|