Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN01FAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN01FAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a miniature three-phase gear pump. It has an automatic balancing device and a built-in overpressure relief valve and auto calibration.
Danfoss gear pumps are designed to meet the widest range of requirements, including those found in a variety of industries. They come in various configurations and sizes, which is why we recommend them for use with high-pressure vessels, industrial applications and irrigation systems.
1) Reduces risk of fluid loss
2) Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN01FAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are specially designed for heavy duty applications.
3) The Danfoss Gear Pumps reduce the risk of pumps slipping out of gearboxes and producing crankcase blow-by.
4) Inspire engineers to make pumps and gear systems.
5) All Danfoss gear pumps are designed to provide the best pumping performance, easy maintenance and long reliability.
6) The Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN01FAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a pump that is strong, reliable, and powerful.
7) The world’s first self-priming, single-stage centrifugal gear pump with a non-clogging, cross-flow impeller.
Danfoss SNP3NN/063RN01FAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Max Pressure||23,012 mm|
|Maximum Flow Rate||2 mm|
|Cross Code||116 mm|