Danfoss SNP3NN/063LN01DAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/063LN01DAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN gear pump is suitable for use in highly corrosive environments. The operation is driven by a wide range of DC voltages.
Our Danfoss Gear Pumps are made to withstand the toughest in-field applications. They have a 4-layer construction, with a stainless steel hood and an all carbon fiber rotor that ensures no electrical discharge will cause any damage.
1) Danfoss is the world’s leading supplier of gear pumps, with a recognized industry-leading reputation.
2) Danfoss Gear Pumps are used in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, food processing, paper and pulp, automotive, chemicals and bio-medical.
3) Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for heavy duty pumping applications. These pumps provide longer life, softer operation and greater performance in extreme applications.
4) Danfoss Gear Pumps are quieter, and more reliable than any other brand.
5) Our gear pumps help prevent sudden pump-failure with life-saving reliability.
6) The Danfoss gear pumps are a world-class industrial pump with a unique design and low noise and vibration.
7) The robust design of Danfoss pumps makes them the best choice for the harshest conditions.
Danfoss SNP3NN/063LN01DAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pump Type||Flange Block Bearings|
|Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||1/2 Inch|
|Torque||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||4 Bolt Square Flange Block; 1-7/16" Bore; 5.2" Bolt Circle; 3.72" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 2-3/4" Length Thru Bore|