Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1F6F5NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for the most demanding applications and processes. With a 3 axis CNC-machined body and reinforced impeller shaft, these pumps offer extremely durable performance with maximum reliability.
Danfoss Gear Pump uses the newly developed Danfoss R50 piston ring with a new sealing design. This new sealing design makes it possible to achieve up to 0.5 bar of suction which is 25% higher than the previous models.
1) A high-volume, low-pressure pump with large reduction of power consumption
2) The quality of Danfoss Gear Pumps increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
3) Reduce pump vibration and noise by 3-6dB.
4) Danfoss gear pumps are used by engineers around the world to pump liquids in and out of tanks, reducing the amount of manual labor needed. This saves time, reduces costs, and makes your job easier which increases your productivity as an engineer.
5) Our pumps are designed with a maximum pressure of 4000 PSI and low noise, making them ideal for any type of industrial and agricultural application.
6) Maintain the quality of your product.
7) Reduce downtime and increase efficiency with the Danfoss Gear Pump.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1F6F5NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||50|
|Power||metal with bronze|
|Torque||50 +0 / 0.039|
|Install||55 +0.030 / 0|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||50 +0.230 / +0.080|
|Weight||+0 / 0.40|