Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN is a gear pump system with speed control. The air inlet and outlet are composed of a central housing, radial ports, and three vanes.
This is the intercooled water pump for industrial continuous duty applications with a suction head of 3.7m, a discharge head of 2.5m and an output power of 1.75kW at 80rpm/900lph
1) Engage in industrial and commercial sales through social media posts with Danfoss Gear Pumps
2) The key difference of Danfoss Gear Pumps is their ruggedness, which leads to longer life and less maintenance.
3) Allows for efficient and reliable hydropumping
4) The gear pumps are designed to provide the best protection against shock and vibration in industrial applications
5) Developed and patented by Danfoss in order to increase power and efficiency.
6) Connect with engineers easily and quickly by requesting a quote.
7) This pump is the most reliable and cost-effective choice for the following applications:
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Material||Cartridge Unit Bearings|
|Rated Power||Clamp Collar|
|Cross Code||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||LSE600BX|
|Displacement||Triple Lip Labyrinth|
|Pump Type||Single Row | Split Roller | Light Duty | Aluminum Seal|
|Condition||6" Bore; 11-5/8" Outside Diameter; 6.9" Cartridge Housing Width; Clamp Collar; Cartridge Unit Housing; Cast Iron; Cylindrical Roller Bearing; 3.874" Length Thru Bore; Relubricatabl|