Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNDN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNDN Gear Pumps are vacuum-operated gear pumps. As the name implies, they are pressure compensating, meaning that they are capable of providing an accurate and reliable delivery of vacuum power or high pressure media.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNDN Gear Pumps are suitable for a wide range of applications and can also be used with a variety of solvents. They are able to operate in high temperature conditions when submerged and they offer increased efficiency, higher reliability and longer lifetime.
1) The product is a high-performance centrifugal gear pump for liquid and water.
2) This pump is used for general purpose applications and high flow applications. It is designed to provide good pressure at low speed, which makes it a perfect choice for lab pumps and industrial pumps.
3) The Danfoss Gear Pump is a high efficiency, high pressure gear pump which delivers low-noise, low-energy consumption and has a 3-phase motor.
4) Engineers need a cost-effective, reliable and efficient way to increase or decrease the flow of coolant through an electrical motor.
5) Engineered to meet the demanding requirements
6) Gear pump with the pre-determined gear ring collar achieved in NPT to UNF thread.
7) The world’s most reliable centrifugal gear pumps with continuous and non-stop operation and no load on the motor.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNDN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Weight||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Concentric Collar|
|Material||Double Row | Non-expansion | Two Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Condition||Take Up Bearing Only; 3-1/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 6-13/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22218 Insert Pa|
|Structure||Take Up Units|