Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07GAP1EAE9NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07GAP1EAE9NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps work with a variable speed gear pump for precise control of the pressure and flow in the system, which makes it possible to deliver precise control of the compression pressure and fluid flow.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are made of a durable, and saltwater-resistant material. They are capable of pumping oil in depths up to 36 meters deep. They are best suited for use in wind power, marine, and offshore applications.
1) These Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to be lightweight, compact, and highly efficient.
2) Save time by using Danfoss Gear Pumps on your projects.
3) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are made in Denmark and are designed to reduce the power consumption of industrial fans by up to 70% with a lifetime expectancy of more than twenty years.
4) Reduce the size of your gear pump package and increase the efficiency to cut down on costs.
5) Danfoss gear pumps are reliable, durable and efficient for use in high pressure or low pressure applications.
6) The Gear Pumps are engineered to improve the efficiency of rotating electric motors.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pump is a high pressure, high volume, and high efficiency pump suitable for a wide range of applications.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN07GAP1EAE9NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Cartridge Unit Bearings
|Spherical Roller Bearing
|Double Lip Contact
|Double Row | Double Nut | Viton Seal
|3-1/4" Bore; 8-1/8" Outside Diameter; 3.37" Cartridge Housing Width; V Lock; Cartridge Unit Housing; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 4.62" Length Thru Bore; Relubricatable; 2
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Mounted Cartridge Units