Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a gear pump with a fixed head, especially suitable for working with gears or turbines in noisy or air-free environments.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps offer a cost-effective solution for pumping water and other liquids. These units can also be used in many applications where the liquid must be transported with no loss of pressure or temperature.
1) The slow speed of a gear pump allows for precise control over its output and the ability to maintain constant speed.
2) Build accurate, quick and efficient designs with the Danfoss Gear Pump.
3) More reliable and more efficient gear pump.
4) Reduce oil consumption and wear with the Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps.
5) Danfoss Gear Pumps reduce energy consumption by up to 80% and increase efficiency.
6) The quality of engineering is increased by a high-quality product at an affordable price point.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pumps offer efficient, safe and reliable performance.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Cross Code||Insert Bearings Cylindrical OD|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Cross Code||Wide Inner Ring|
|Condition||Free Running FF|
|Max Pressure||3/4" Bore; Wide Inner Ring; 5/8" Outer Race Width; Cylindrical Outer Race Profile; 1.85" Outside Diameter; Set Screw; Ball Bearing; 1-7/32" Length Thru Bore; Yes Relubricitable; Fr|
|Rated Power||Single Row | Normal Duty | Steel Retainer | Flingers Only | 50% Grease Fill|