Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are used in lubricating systems and hydropower plants.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are used worldwide for a variety of applications. They provide reliable, continuous, continuous and of course – silent operation. Our pumps offer the highest efficiency in their class.
1) Danfoss gear pumps are specially designed for high-pressure and high-temperature operation.
2) Increase energy efficiency.
3) Reduce the amount of time needed to pump water.
4) Reduce wear, extend pump life and maximize efficiency.
5) This is a pump with an electromagnetic drive and a robust shaft.
6) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are an efficient and reliable way to transfer power from one source to another.
7) The Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a two-stage, electrically driven gear pump with integrated rotary vane. It is designed for use on virtually
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN02BAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Applicable||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Cross Code||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Displacement||Double Row | Expansion | Three Lip Viton Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Max Pressure||Take Up Bearing Only; 60MM Bore; 27MM Slot Width; 130.175MM Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22213 Insert Part; Cast Steel Housi|