Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are a 3-stage gear pump designed for leak detection and pressure control in many types of liquids. Its variable speed ensures that the pumps can be used efficiently, while its permanent magnet motor ensures excellent performance even at low temperatures.
The Danfoss Gear Pump is a compact, high-performance gear pump for dynamic positioning and fluid transfer. It is designed to be used in the chemical, petrochemical and production industries. Supported by an integrated sealing system and a three-speed motor with speed-sensitive control, the Danfoss Gear Pumps can be adapted to suit specific tasks and requirements.
1) With the ability to mount on any shaft size, Danfoss gear pumps are the perfect solution for water transfer.
2) The Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN family of gear pumps is designed to provide the industry’s most reliable and efficient performance.
3) The Danfoss Gear Pumps have been specifically designed to offer high performance and outstanding quality in a compact package.
4) Reduce the waste of product by reducing the use of unnecessary packaging materials.
5) Danfoss Pumps are the most reliable and efficient pumps in the industry.
6) The pumps are oil-free, and provide greater reliability with a wider range of viscosity.
7) Our gear pumps are designed to provide reliable and consistent performance in a cost-effective package.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055RN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Install||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Pressure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Pump Type||Double Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||Double Row|