Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07SAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are a new line of pumps specially engineered to meet the challenges that demanding engineers face in their day-to-day work. These pumps are designed to accelerate and maximize your pumping speed and efficiency, providing the best performance possible without occupying valuable space on a machine.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07SAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for use in the oil and gas industry on land, at sea, and in the water. The fully-enclosed design incorporates a high level of protection against oil, seawater, and other environmental contaminants.
1) If you have an issue with your gear pump, send it to Danfoss for a free repair.
2) We offer a wide variety of sizes, speeds and capacities to meet the needs of any job you are working on.
3) Gear pumps reduce machine downtime, increase production, and improve quality.
4) The Danfoss Gear Pump is the world’s first ATM-sized, single phase gear pump with a capacity of up to 125 bar and four positioning forks
5) Lowers the water pressure on a fluid drive pump to provide better control of the impeller and reduce power consumption.
6) Reduce the time and hassle of troubleshooting difficult gear pump problems.
7) The Danfoss gear pump is a durable, low-maintenance, reliable gear pump for all types of liquids.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07SAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Displacement||Cam Follower and Track Roller – Stud Type|
|Maximum Flow Rate||B04120|
|Pump Type||Needle Bearing|
|Install||Caged | Lubri-Disc Seals|
|Pressure||19MM Roller Diameter; 11MM Roller Width; Crowned Roller Surface Profile; 8MM Stud Diameter; M8X1.25 Thread Size; Standard Stud Stud Profile; Sealed Enclosure; Needle Bearing; Yes Relubricatable; Yes H|
|Max Pressure||Cam Followers Stud Type|