Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07SAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07SAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for use in oil and gas, water, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. The pumps feature a soft start to minimize damage and protect the motor.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to offer the highest performance and reliability in the industry. They feature an easy-to-operate positive displacement gear pump that offers 3,000 U/min (4.3 HP) continuous operation for fast filling of tanks or towing vessels.
1) This gear pump can handle high pressure and speeds.
2) Conserve and increase efficiency of energy, reducing costly downtime.
3) Reduce installation time, improve efficiency, and increase power density.
4) Danfoss gear pumps are built to last and deliver consistent performance.
5) The Danfoss gear pump is a wet-running, centrifugal gear pump that provides exceptionally high power density and efficient power transfer from motor to output shaft.
6) Constant flow in dry and wet conditions for high efficiency.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pumps feature a built-in reverse rotation circuit which eliminates the need for a reversing switch.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07SAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pillow Block Bearings
|4 Bolt Pillow Block
|Spherical Roller Bearing
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Triple Lip Urethane
|1 Piece Solid
|Double Row | Double Collar | With Set Screw