Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a high-performance pump for gears and hydraulic systems. It has a single phase three-phase or four-phase, three-stage or six-stage control. A wide range of applications including pumps, industrial water supply and drainage systems, compounding equipment, marine and automotive
Danfoss was established in Denmark in 1911 and has since been a market leader in many industries. Our products are used by leading manufacturers, oil and gas companies, power stations, waterworks and treatment facilities around the world.
1) With our new innovative gear pump, the high efficiency and low noise level enables greater performance with less power consumption.
2) Reduces pump bearing wear and extends the life of pumps.
3) Our design-driven gear pumps are cost-effective, reliable, and can be easily integrated into your existing machinery.
4) Reduce gear pump noise.
5) High performance with extreme durability.
6) Our Gear Pumps are designed to be gentle on the environment and on your equipment.
7) We provide a wide range of gear pump solutions to suit your needs.
Danfoss SNP3NN/055LN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Applicable||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Pump Type||Eccentric Collar|
|Color||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Weight||Triple Lip Viton|
|Condition||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||With Pilot|