Danfoss SNP3NN/048RN07SAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed with high performance and reliability in mind for a small footprint. They feature a range of twin gear motors that deliver maximum efficiency, low noise and exceptional reliability.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are a lightweight and compact unit that is relatively easy to install. The gear pumps are essentially gear-driven, reversible positive displacement pumps with an advanced electrohydraulic drive system which drives the pump by means of a high-performance magnetic motor.
1) You’ll get a new idea for your next project with this gear pump.
2) These pumps are designed to take in coolant from the outside and release it into the engine using a mechanical pump.
3) Our product never clogs and is so easy to use that it saves time, as well as money.
4) Danfoss is a leading global supplier of pumps and compressors.
5) The gear pumps are designed with a high degree of precision to ensure accuracy and reliability. They also feature a no-priming system that prevents the clogging of the gears.
6) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for easy maintenance, low noise, and superior efficiency.
7) Designed to meet the needs of low noise with outstanding flow and resistance.
Danfoss SNP3NN/048RN07SAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Eccentric Collar|
|Displacement||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Expansion|
|Install||Triple Lip Urethane|