Danfoss SNP3NN/048RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps provide the power and endurance needed to pump fluids and gases with maximum performance. They diminish the risk of costly equipment failure by minimizing wear, wheel load as well as machine noise. With an impressive range of pump models and sizes, this Danfoss product is sure to fit into any system.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are a range of pumps used in the oil and gas industry that move fluids at high pressure. These pumps are available in a range of sizes, flow rates, pressures and power ratings.
1) Keeps your gear pumps from burning out.
2) Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for use in high-pressure, high-temperature, corrosive and/or explosive environments.
3) Save time, money and energy by utilizing Danfoss Gear Pumps. Switching to these pumps can reduce wear and tear on your pump system and increase overall life of your gear pump.
4) Danfoss Gear Pumps are specially designed for high-pressure, high-temperature applications.
5) The Danfoss SNP3NN/048RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a high performance and energy efficient gear pump for industrial motor applications.
6) Save time and money by using an integrated gear pump.
7) Improve the productivity of your technicians or engineers.
Danfoss SNP3NN/048RN07SAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||Eccentric Collar|
|Torque||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Double Lip Viton|
|Applicable||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 85MM Bore; 218.4MM Bolt Circle; 154.9MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 102.362MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricat|