Danfoss SNP3NN/048RN07GAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss is the world’s leading manufacturer of industrial and water pumps. Our mission is to make a contribution toward creating a more sustainable future. With over 40 years of experience, we know that your success depends on our ability to deliver lasting technology in addition to innovative solutions and powerful businesses. We pride ourselves on our quality and durability providing the best products at competitive prices.
Danfoss has been a leading manufacturer of industrial and construction pumps since 1929. This is a powerful Gear Pump, which is capable of pumping at up to 385 gpm. The pump is suitable for use in many commercial and industrial uses such as: marine, agriculture, irrigation, water treatment, firefighting, heating and cooling systems.
1) Danfoss is a leading manufacturer of compressors, valves and motors for refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
2) The Danfoss Gear Pumps allow for efficient transfer of power and control to keep the motor operating at maximum efficiency.
3) This state-of-the-art Danfoss gear pump enables safe, high performance cooling of the most demanding heat exchangers
4) Danfoss Gear Pumps are compact, lightweight, and are easy to install.
5) Increases the efficiency of gear pump installations.
6) Designed to match specifications and to help engineers push air through bearings and gear teeth with greater efficiency.
7) These motors provides greater efficiency and are also cost-saving.
Danfoss SNP3NN/048RN07GAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pressure||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Applicable||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Material||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Pump Type||Double Row | Non-expansion | Two Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Structure||Take Up Bearing Only; 3-1/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 6-13/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22218 Insert Pa|
|Cross Code||Take Up Units|