Danfoss SNP3NN/048LN06AAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are an economical alternative to other types of gear pumps; they require less power to operate and are easy-to-maintain.
The Danfoss Gear Pumps are used in industrial, commercial and residential applications such as building automation, hotel ventilation, heating or cooling systems, or car air conditioning. They provide reliable and continuous pressure for a wide range of applications.
1) High flow, high efficiency, and high reliability.
2) Save time and money by replacing a traditional gear pump with the Danfoss SNP3NN/048LN06AAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump.
3) Save time and money by purchasing Danfoss gear pumps that are made in the US
4) The gear pump is a cost-effective and reliable way to drive different types of gears.
5) Reduce costs and increase profits by 10% by cutting down on manual labor.
6) Uncomplicated operation and long service life
7) Reduce the cost of operation and maintenance of your pumps.
Danfoss SNP3NN/048LN06AAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Structure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Cross Code||V Lock|
|Cross Code||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Weight||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Torque||Double Lip Viton|