Danfoss SNP3NN/048LN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/048LN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN is a type of gear pump that is used in a number of industrial applications. The unit works by pulling fluid..
The Danfoss Gear Pumps SNP3NN/048LN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN are ideal for the production of a wide range of high-performance liquid and gas pumps. These pumps are designed to improve the efficiency, while reducing noise, vibration, wear and maintenance costs.
1) The innovative technology of the Danfoss Gear Pumps set the standard for how all future gear pumps will be delivered.
3) Increase flow and pressure by up to 30%
4) Danfoss Gear Pumps have a 200,000-hour mean time between failure and can pump liquids up to 1,500 psi and 3.92 L/min.
5) Danfoss has 3 different gear pumps to meet the different needs of industries. They are compact, durable, and perform with ease.
6) Increase productivity and uptime with the Danfoss SNP3NN/048LN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps.
7) The Danfoss gear pumps are very cost-efficient and deliver high performance.
Danfoss SNP3NN/048LN01FAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Insert Bearings Spherical OD|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.227|
|Torque||Wide Inner Ring|
|Applicable||15/16" Bore; Wide Inner Ring; Ball Bearing; 1-11/64" Length Thru Bore; 0.591" Outer Race Width; 2.047" Outside Diameter; Relubricatable; Single Lip Seal; Collar Mounting Method|