Danfoss SNP3NN/044RN01BAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss Gear Pump SNP3NN/044RN01BAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN (for internal combustion engines) is a positive displacement pump that delivers hydraulic fluid at constant pressure. The pump may be used as a source of power to overcome mechanical loads and actuate either electric motors or pneumatic cylinders.
Danfoss is a global company, headquartered in Denmark and has been around for more than 100 years. Danfoss gear pumps are one of the company’s line of products that are used to transfer liquid or gas between two systems. They can be found in industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Chemical, Construction and many others.
1) This offering provides reliable and consistent performance, energy efficiency, and dependability.
2) This is a gear pump that generates an oil-free compressed air.
3) Best on the market – increases production and efficiency.
4) This product is able to discharge up to 40,000 l/min.
5) Lubrication and power are now easy to achieve with Danfoss Gear Pumps.
6) Increase efficiency and productivity by optimizing equipment performance.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pumps have a cartridge-free, pump-less design that lasts up to 10 times longer than other pumps.
Danfoss SNP3NN/044RN01BAP1CACANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Color||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Usage||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Applicable||Spherical Roller Bearing|