Danfoss SNP3NN/044LN01BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
A Gear Pump is a device that, through pressure, compresses air or liquid and delivers a stroke, in order to generate power for a variety of uses. It can work as a compressor or vacuum pump.The Danfoss SNP3NN/044LN01BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for industrial applications such as engines, compressors, pumps and other equipment like rotary kilns and ovens.
The Danfoss SNP3NN/044LN01BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps is a flexible, highly efficient, low-maintenance and reliable solution for a wide variety of applications.
1) The Danfoss Gear Pump range has been designed to offer a complete solution, providing the best performance with durability.
2) Replaces failing Pumps with a new design and double the life span of your old pumps.
3) Get your gear pump right the first time with this part
4) Danfoss pumps are designed to enable engineers to complete their tasks more efficiently.
5) Increase service life, reduce power consumption and save money by increasing the efficiency of your gear pump
6) We provide one-stop service for engineer, distributors, and manufacturers
7) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are a safe and efficient way to transfer liquid. They generate low noise, torque up to 1250Nm, and they have no priming requirement.
Danfoss SNP3NN/044LN01BAP1F6F6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Material||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Install||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Unit Only|
|Structure||Double Row | Non-expansion | Three Lip Urethane Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Torque||Take Up Bearing Only; 60MM Bore; 27MM Slot Width; 130.175MM Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22213 Insert Part; Cast Steel Housi|
|Applicable||Take Up Units|