Danfoss SNP3NN/038RN07SAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
A gear pump is a mechanical device to increase the pressure of a fluid. It consists of a cylinder and gears connected to it, which provide mechanical power to a turbine that drives an impeller. A gear pump is usually used as a prime mover in hydro-mechanical power generation, but also can be found in use in many other applications such as irrigation and textile mills.
The Danfoss SNP3NN/038RN07SAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for industrial applications such as food, chemical and metal processing. They are made with a solid brass body and aluminum impeller with hardened steel stator blades.
1) Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed with revolutionary technology that enables them to provide even faster reversing.
2) This mechanical gear pump is designed to provide reliable pressure up to 1,200 psi over at least 5 cycles.
3) Meet the market needs of contractors, engineers and more
4) Save labor by replacing standard gear pumps with Danfoss gear pumps.
5) Increase service life of your pumps by changing the oil every 5 years.
6) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are a family of high-performance gear pumps with a variety of different input and output shaft configurations.
7) Reduce the number of steps in installation and reduce the risk of equipment failure by replacing the gear pump with a Danfoss SNP3NN/038RN07SAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN
Danfoss SNP3NN/038RN07SAP1E9E8NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pump Type||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Eccentric Collar|
|Cross Code||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|