Danfoss SNP3NN/038RN06DDP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to operate on a wide variety of fluid and non-fluid liquids with an input pressure range from 0 to 3,000 psi. They incorporate the latest technology and have been designed to produce a maximum power output at low cost per unit.
Danfoss gear pumps are designed for use with valves and tubing that is connected to oil and gas pipelines. They have excellent performance characteristics and are cost-effective, making them the perfect solution for all your pressure needs.
1) Installation is easier, no risk of leaks, and a wider range of applications.
2) Automatically swap the gear pump impeller and reduce the service time.
3) Improve efficiency and reduce wear on your equipment.
4) Use existing pump attachments to create a custom Danfoss gear pump.
5) The gear pump is a durable pump that has a high performance of pumping pressure and speed.
6) Improve the efficiency of a Danfoss pump and reduce repair costs for your company.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pump is best in class, capable of pumping well over 120,000 PSI.
Danfoss SNP3NN/038RN06DDP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Rated Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Material||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||3/4 Inch|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Pump Type||1 Piece Solid|