Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to tackle a wide range of applications in industries such as automotive, construction, mining and many more. There is no time limit on the gear pump’s service life, ensuring that it will never become obsolete. It can also be used in any climate or weather condition.
Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed to provide positive, constant and reliable flow of process material. They offer the highest efficiency for new and existing industrial pumps.
1) Engineered for accuracy, reliability, and efficiency
2) Danfoss Gear Pump is the world’s most reliable, high-quality and efficient gear pump for industrial applications.
3) Improve production uptime and reduce energy costs with a gear pump.
4) Easy to use with multiple connections
5) Increase the service life of your Danfoss Gear Pump by up to 70% without a recurring investment.
6) Reduce fuel consumption up to 15% by using Danfoss Gear Pumps with Hydraulic Gear in the diesel engine
7) Manufactured with high-pressure, multistage gears that offer superior efficiency at low speeds while maintaining low noise levels.
Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Material||Angular Contact Ball Bearings|
|Structure||2 Metal Shields|
|Cross Code||Ball Bearing|
|Usage||ABEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Cross Code||17MM Bore; 40MM Outside Diameter; 17.5MM Width; 2 Metal Shields; No Flush Ground; Ball Bearing; Double Row of Balls; ABEC 1 | ISO P0; No Filling Slot; No Snap Ring|
|Color||Angular Contact Ball Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||31171531|