Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are available in-stock from our online store at the best prices. These low wattage pumps are ideal for many applications, including heat transfer.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for a variety of construction work. They are available in two sizes, from 1/2″ to 4″, and four power levels. The SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN features a 100% duty cycle, making it suitable for continuous duty applications.
1) The SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN gear pump is a dual-stage, semi-positive displacement gear pump. NO valves, NO rod bends, NO seals, and NO fluids
2) Ease of use for high volume and high pressure applications.
3) Danfoss, a Danish company, is a global gear pump manufacturer. Our pumps are used in a wide variety of industrial applications and our team has over 100 years of experience in the field.
4) Extend your pumps life with the use of Danfoss Gear Pumps
5) Feature to benefit: More efficient pumping of oil and gas
6) This pump has the ability to produce specific speeds and feed rates, which make it suitable for a range of applications.
7) Maximize pump efficiency in high pressure environments.
Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Material||Cam Follower and Track Roller – Stud Type|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.25|
|Displacement||Standard Stud with Eccentric Bushing|