Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1A4A3NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1A4A3NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are a type of gear pump for wet and dry vacuum systems. They offer very low noise, compact design and high power output.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are high quality, energy-efficient, reliable and easy to use for pumping a wide range of fluids. They are made of corrosion resistant materials so they will not be corroded by chemicals or water.
1) High pressure capabilities for a range of fluids
2) It is a system of pumps that is designed to provide continuous, high pressure flow of hydraulic oil at low thermal stress.
3) The Danfoss Gear Pump provides better performance and more flexibility than traditional gear pumps.
4) The Danfoss gear pump is a robust, multi-pole hydraulic motor driven by an electrically commutated three phase stator and rotor. The rotor can be rotated in two planes to achieve different head angles and therefore the possibility of pumping in
5) A lightweight and durable gear pump.
6) Save time and money by purchasing from Danfoss.
7) This pump achieves low noise levels and efficient performance
Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN07SAP1A4A3NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Color||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4|
|Structure||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Pump Type||1/2 Inch|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Applicable||1 Piece Solid|