Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for two way and three way axial flow industrial applications including cooling, heating, ventilation and air conditioning. These pumps create an efficient hydrodynamic drive that is suitable for continuous to intermittent duty cycling.
Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed to handle heavy duty applications. The gear pump is designed for industrial use and offers increased efficiency and performance, as well as heat resistance up to 100°C.
1) Reduce your power consumption and extend pump life with the new Danfoss Gear Pumps.
2) 7 different models with 3-stage, 1/4HP, single-piston and double-piston shafts
3) Introducing the world’s first bi-directional gear pump that is designed for use in water and air.
4) Our pumps are made with the most reliable components to ensure maximum efficiency and durability.
5) Our gear pumps are designed to improve productivity and efficiency. They operate at an optimal level of RPM with no load on the motor.
6) Danfoss Gear Pumps are small and safe to use. This means they can be used in low-pressure systems, including the marine and aerospace industries.
7) Automatically transfer power from the engine to the gear pump by using an electromagnetic circuit with the engine
Danfoss SNP3NN/038LN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Install||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||101.696|
|Cross Code||Eccentric Collar|
|Structure||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Usage||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Pressure||1 Piece Solid|