Danfoss SNP3NN/033RN09SBP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Gear Pump is a vernier gear air pump with an accuracy of 1 % and a capacity of up to 2,500 kg/h. The pump has an ergonomic handle providing easy handling and tool-free adjustment. It also features a pressure gauge for quick readings at the upper end of the range, as well as a standard connection for quick installation on machine spindles.
Danfoss gear pumps are the world’s leading, compact and reliable solution for different commercial applications. They allow you to pump large volumes of liquid, in both directions with great reliability and efficiency.
1) Save time and money by switching from a gear pump to Danfoss.
2) Professional gear pumps for hydraulic repair and installation.
3) With Danfoss gear pumps, engineers can achieve a constant temperature within accurate tolerances with minimal energy consumption.
4) The Danfoss gear pump is compatible with almost all standard valves, making it easy to find the right solution for your needs.
5) The SNP3NN/033RN09SBP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are a lightweight, compact gear pump applicable for many industries like construction and mining.
6) The Danfoss gear pump will automatically control the speed and torque of the machine to provide a more consistent output.
7) This is the only gear pump that has all of the following:
Danfoss SNP3NN/033RN09SBP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6|
|Install||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|