Danfoss SNP3NN/033RN01DAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/033RN01DAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for high-pressure, low-vacuum applications such as power generation and industrial use.
The gear pump is a steam-driven device that can either be mounted on top of the boiler or inside the boiler. With this piece of equipment, coal power plant owners can save up to 20% of fuel and reduce CO2 emissions by 10%.
1) This product is a high-performance, compact, and efficient pump that can be used in a wide variety of industries, including oil and gas.
2) The Danfoss gear pumps are designed to eliminate the need to run a shaft seal on gearboxes and reduce on-site downtime.
3) Danfoss Gear Pumps are the exclusive choice of tens of thousands of engineers around the world.
4) Take precise control of the air pressure in your gear case.
5) Reduce the size of your gear pumps by up to 90%
6) Lower riging costs while increasing product quality.
7) This is a feature that enhances the benefits of Danfoss Gear Pumps by making them more desirable to engineers.
Danfoss SNP3NN/033RN01DAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Rated Power||Precision Ball Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||ABEC 7 | ISO P4|
|Usage||2 (1 Pair)|
|Weight||1 Rib Outer Ring|
|Structure||Single Row | Angular Contact | Super Precision|
|Color||130MM Bore; 180MM Outside Diameter; 48MM Width; Open Enclosure; ABEC 7 | ISO P4 Precision; Steel Ball Material; 2 (1 Pair) Bearings; 15 Degree Contact Angle; Phenolic Cage Material; 1 Rib Outer Ring R|