Danfoss SNP3NN/033LN02BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/033LN02BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is an electrical gear pump for centrifugal, compression and vacuum applications. It is made of high-grade aluminum and has a stainless steel casing with a 1.2M cable and 3-Pole motor. There are 3 speeds to select: 600 RPM, 1400 RPM, or 2400 RPM.
In the engineering industry, there is a constant need for high-precision refrigerant and air (or gas) systems. This requires that the equipment is always calibrated and maintained in order to ensure that the required level of accuracy lasts for a long time and this becomes very costly. The Danfoss SNP3NN/033LN02BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed to avoid this exacting problem by being less expensive, maintenance-free, and accurate with no need for frequent calibration or adjustment.
1) A complete line of high-performance pump solutions, including standard and electric designed for any industry.
2) The Danfoss Gear Pumps not only provide high pressure for reduced energy consumption, but they have a tremendous noise reduction capability that allow for quieter operations within the oil industry.
3) Our gear pumps are designed for high pressure, low water consumption. They are oil-free and have a variable speed motor
4) Enables continuous, safe, and reliable operation of the Danfoss VSD range of PCM/SCM gear pumps.
5) Generate pressurized fluid in high pressure systems
6) The quality of the Danfoss Gear Pumps improves because the manufacturer adds a new, patented design and an improved drive motor. The gears are able to extend further into the housing, providing better performance and increased service life.
7) Extending the life of your gear pumps is a critical process for there to be no downtime. Danfoss SNP3NN/033LN02BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN has been designed with this in mind,
Danfoss SNP3NN/033LN02BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Mounted Units & Inserts