Danfoss SNP3NN/033LN01DAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps provide efficient hydraulic power and are ideal for on-site water pumping applications. They can be mounted on a variety of industrial equipment and are designed to work efficiently in both wet and dry conditions.
The Danfoss Gear Pump is an electronic pump that is capable of pumping pressure up to 6,000 psi and 3000 gallons per hour. Doing this it can produce a variety of water or air-based products with the help of a pre-filter, which removes particles in order to prevent clogging. The Gear Pump is also very energy efficient, using less than 10% energy for the whole process.
1) High quality, efficient and durable.
2) Danfoss is a leading manufacturer of high quality and reliable pumps, compressors, valves, turbines, heat exchangers.
3) Improve the efficiency of your pump by replacing costly and defective gears with Danfoss’s improved technology.
4) Allowing for more precise, consistent and reliable control of the process.
5) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are a different type of pump, one that requires no gears to operate and instead uses the power of a battery. This means all pumps can work on any voltage and be used for a variety of applications.
6) The Danfoss gear pump is the first product in the world that can do both, run smoothly and also reduce noise.
7) Our pump outperforms other brands in pulse frequency and efficiency. With our pump, you can obtain the best results from your gear pumps.
Danfoss SNP3NN/033LN01DAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Applicable||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Color||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Structure||1 Piece Solid|