Danfoss SNP3NN/026RN09SBP1A3A2NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss gear pumps are used in a variety of industrial and commercial systems. Their compact design makes them suitable for installations with restricted space and the robust design is perfect for continuous duty use. Danfoss gear pumps are typically powered by an electric motor and are equipped with independent speed regulation.
Danfoss SNP3NN/026RN09SBP1A3A2NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a high-quality and durable product. They provide excellent performance for an extended period of time. The pump uses the latest technology to provide a long life span with high performance.
1) The gear pump delivers at a maximum pressure of 15,000 psi efficiently and reliably.
2) Manual clutches are a thing of the past with this manual Danfoss Gear Pump.
3) The Danfoss SNP3NN/026RN09SBP1A3A2NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is the result of several years of research and development, providing better control and efficiency. It is designed to provide a reliable
4) Industrial Gear Pumps
5) The new gear pump uses an industry-first, rotating-blade design for more efficient pumping and high performance.
7) Save time and money by using Danfoss Gear Pumps with your minimally invasive surgery.
Danfoss SNP3NN/026RN09SBP1A3A2NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Structure||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1-1/8 Inch|
|Applicable||Double Lip Viton|
|Torque||1 Piece Solid|