Danfoss SNP3NN/026RN01BAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for industrial applications where a high pressure is required. They are equipped with a single-stage impeller of DN 50 and have a maximum pressure for their range of 100 bar.
The Danfoss SNP3NN/026RN01BAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a general purpose gear pump that can be used for the most diverse applications, including pumping oil, water, waste and other viscous fluids.
1) Reduce the manual handling by automated gear pumps, save time and reduce risks.
2) We only use the most efficient, reliable, innovative and cost-effective gears on the market with our proven designs.
3) Switch between high and low speed ranges with a single knob.
4) High-quality and efficiency.
5) With the SNP3NN/026RN01BAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN, you get a completely redesigned pump that is extremely efficient for any application such as hydraulics, compressed air and oil.
6) Achieve improved yield through increased capacity and reduced energy consumption
7) Provides greater control and tighter sealing performance as well as reduced noise, vibrations, oil leakage and wear.
Danfoss SNP3NN/026RN01BAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Displacement||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Pump Type||V Lock|
|Structure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Install||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Condition||Double Row | Single Nut | SN Style|
|Pressure||2 Bolt Pillow Block; 2" Bore; 2-3/4" Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 7.205" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 8.504" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Cast S|