Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01FAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01FAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for low-pressure applications. These pumps are available in a wide range of sizes and pressure ratings, each with a titanium impeller as standard. This enables efficient wet-running and oil-free operation at a maximum pressure of 3 bar or 26psi (146 kPa).
Danfoss gear pumps are perfect for high-pressure applications and are compact for easy installation in confined spaces. They feature variable speed and accuracy, can be installed with a single hand and are protected against overloads.
1) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are engineered to reduce noise and vibration, which helps with the productivity of your operation.
2) Danfoss Gear Pumps reduce fluid loss and make pumping easier.
3) The Danfoss Gear Pumps will provide the optimal flow for a wide range of applications and is suitable for a wide variety of materials.
4) Eliminate the need for a gear pump by using Danfoss’s Gear Pumps.
5) Simplify your design process by having a gear pump with a fully integrated controller with digital read-outs.
6) The Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01FAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is the patented technology that provides a greater level of reliability and improved efficiency.
7) Free technical support and service.
Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01FAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Rated Power||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||19.522|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Double Row | Double Collar | With Set Screw|