Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01DAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01DAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is an axial piston motor-driven gear pump that has a 3.2 m³/min (8740 l/h) maximum discharge capacity and a 2.2 m³/min (6500 l/h) maximum suction capacity.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are used in almost every engine of several car manufacturers and are a standard product for the auxiliary power unit systems. Danfoss Gear Pump Design with high-efficiency seals, a compact design and low noise emissions, making it an attractive alternative to pumps from other suppliers.
1) Improved gear pump performance and reduced unit operating costs.
2) The cost of Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01DAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps and the energy savings it provides are significant.
3) Generate more power in a compact space by using a pump with a dual piston design.
4) The product is designed to be able to handle a wide range of applications.
5) Not required to have oil in the gear, which creates a cleaner and more efficient system.
6) The Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01DAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is designed for building contractors and original equipment manufacturers who do not have the capability to manipulate or integrate a pump into their
7) Danfoss have a range of gear pumps which are suitable for every application, with no need to change the pump any time as they come with a lifetime warranty.
Danfoss SNP3NN/026LN01DAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||45 mm|
|Cross Code||25 mm|
|Cross Code||1.5 mm|
|Rated Power||91 mm|