Danfoss SNP3NN/022RN09SBP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SNP3NN/022RN09SBP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for pumping up, pressurizing and transferring liquids and gases for industrial purposes.
The Danfoss Gear Pumps are used to control the flow of water, oil, or other fluids. They serve as a means of precise metering and regulating the amount of fluid in a system.
1) Three-stage gear pumps reduce wear and tear on your machine.
2) A gear pump that is accurate and powerful, fits into multiple applications including gas turbines, compressors, oil/water/oil water heat exchangers, and more.
3) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are an ideal choice for high torque, low speed industrial gear pumps.
4) Danfoss Gear Pumps increases the quality of cooling, minimizing energy consumption and the need for maintenance.
5) Danfoss SNP3NN/022RN09SBP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN has been designed for powerful performance and reliability. This pump is an ideal choice for demanding applications where high pressure and/or high flow rates
6) The Danfoss Gear Pump is an innovative solution for solving common problems in the water pumping industry, such as excessive noise and vibration.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for the most demanding applications to provide extreme pressure and flow rates over a broad range of operating conditions.
Danfoss SNP3NN/022RN09SBP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Color||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||1-1/8 Inch|
|Maximum Flow Rate||22226|
|Install||Double Lip Viton|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|
|Pump Type||6 Bolt Round Flange Block; 115MM Bore; 355.6MM Bolt Circle; 177.8MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; V Lock Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 178.3MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatable; Double Li|