Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1E8E6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are the first choice for pumping fluids and lubricants, with a wide range of uses. These pumps are available in sizes ranging from 0.1cc to 10,000l/min, with a maximum pressure of 15 bar.
This product is a gear pump used in the oil and gas industry. It has the ability to deliver low flow at high pressure or high flow at low pressure. It has also been designed with high corrosion resistance and wear and tear resistance.
1) Reduce your energy consumption and optimize your power usage for better efficient designs.
2) Pump high volumes of water or other liquids with a minimum pressure drop.
3) 20% increase in performance and efficiency.
4) Our range of Gear Pumps is the best replacement to a standard electric pump.
5) The gear pump ensures efficient gear pumping for gears up to a capacity of 3.2 cubic feet.
6) The SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1E8E6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is an innovative hydraulic gear pump, which boasts the ability to make a high-pressure oil reservoir from any type of fluid.
7) Designed to be used in harsh environments, these pumps are perfect for any industrial application.
Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1E8E6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Structure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1/2 Inch|
|Install||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Material||1 Piece Solid|