Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNN is an oil-free, single phase, gear pump suitable for low temperature applications. The pump combines a compact body, low weight, and high efficiency with a piston with optimized dimensions, matched to the required working range. The gear pump has been developed on the basis of the Danfoss 5540 Series.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are a range of products designed to meet the specific needs of various industries. They provide reliable and safe performance which is not affected by the type of application or the service life expectancy.
1) The Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are a direct drive gear pump with vertical teeth, making it easier to clean.
2) Danfoss Gear Pumps provide superior materials and engineering. They are manufactured to exceed customer expectations, leading to reduced operational costs.
3) Set of 4 different gear pumps
4) Engineered for reliability and efficiency
5) Improve operator safety
6) Improve pump efficiency by up to 20%
7) The Danfoss gear pump is a pressure-free, easy to use and reliable pumping method that increases productivity.
Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pillow Block Bearings
|Maximum Flow Rate
|2 Bolt Pillow Block
|Spherical Roller Bearing
|2 Piece Split
|Double Row | Open End | Corrosion Resistant