Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1A3A2NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Equipment and machinery, such as pumps, turbines, and compressors need to be operated in a safe way. The Danfoss Gear Pumps SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1A3A2NNNN/NNNNN are the perfect solution for automated and continuous operation of gears for the reduction of power consumption. This is achieved by regulating the duty cycle of the four-stage gearbox to achieve a higher efficiency.
Danfoss gear pumps are used to deliver power and pressure from a mechanical source to an appropriate application. These pumps are reliable, tough and economical.
1) the Pumps are durable, offer lubrication and efficiency, and have an easy-to-read pressure gauge.
2) The gear pumps will save time and energy. The pump can run continuously without stopping, which means there is no need to switch off.
3) Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to last the life of a project
4) Gear Pumps with independent multiplier for pump speed and pressure control.
5) Reduce your maintenance cost.
6) Increase the performance of your gear pumps through continuous improvements to customer service and quality.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for long life, reliability and efficiency.
Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN07SAP1A3A2NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Condition||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Unit Only|
|Applicable||Double Row | Non-expansion | Three Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Cross Code||Take Up Bearing Only; 2-3/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 5-15/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22215 Insert Pa|
|Color||Take Up Units|