Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN06AAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps provide amazing power with a small footprint. They work to deliver reliable and consistent pressure, ensuring the performance of your plant.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are efficient, rugged and long-lasting. They are suitable for use in steel, copper, aluminum, nickel, titanium and stainless steel piping. They offer a speed of 90 PSI at 10 HP/100 VDC at up to 3000 RPM.
1) Our gear pumps are leak free and help engineers save time and money.
2) The gears in the pump ensure smooth, efficient and uninterrupted flow of fluid, which can be beneficial for a variety of applications.
3) A pump with a 420 Volts AC input, offering a consistent and reliable source of power.
4) Increase productivity and efficiency by improving the efficiency of your gear pumps.
5) Danfoss gear pumps are reversible for left and right hand use, reducing the time it takes to complete repairs.
6) The Danfoss Gear Pumps provide high efficiency and reduced energy consumption. The gear pumps can be utilized in water, oil, and gas applications.
7) The Danfoss gear pump is a single-stage, manual oil gear pump that has a metal impeller with a ceramic shaft seal.
Danfoss SNP3NN/022LN06AAP1BBBANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Cross Code||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Color||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||5/8 Inch|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Teflon Labyrinth|
|Power||1 Piece Solid|