Danfoss SEP3NN/033RN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss SEP3NN/033RN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps provide an optimal performance and reliable service life in many applications. The Danfoss gear pump is a cost-effective machine alternative for low to medium shaft speed range applications, such as gear boxes, hydraulic motors and pumps.
Danfoss SEP3NNAP, in combination with the attached gear pump, is a compact, portable and easy to use solution for pumping fluids. It can be used to transfer water, air or other liquids from one container to another.
1) Increase your product life by using a gear pump.
2) With 10-12% efficiency, the SEP3NN/033RN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps will save you time and increase production.
3) Increase your daily production capacity by 50% with the Danfoss SEP3NN/033RN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN gear pumps.
4) The pumps are designed to be user friendly.
5) Charge and re-charge your batteries in less time.
6) These pumps are designed for a professional feedback loop and can be used with the 3-high pressure points: the suction, discharge, and turbine.
7) Keep your equipment running smoothly with the Danfoss SEP3NN/033RN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps.
Danfoss SEP3NN/033RN01BAP1CAC7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pump Type||Flange Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||Eccentric Collar|
|Condition||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Install||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Usage||1 Piece Solid|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4 Bolt Square Flange Block; 1-7/16" Bore; 5.2" Bolt Circle; 3.72" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 2-3/4" Length Thru Bore|