Danfoss SEP3NN/022RN01BAP1E8E6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss gear pump can be used for any fluid transfer applications. This gear pump is a complete solution for pumping gear oil, transmission oil, coolant, hydraulic oil and other fluids.
Danfoss SEP3NN/022RN01BAP1E8E6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are used in industrial applications such as continuous doughnut extrusion, wet grinding, injection molding and screw extrusion.
1) Offering the best in engineering, Danfoss offers gear pumps that use less energy and last longer.
2) This is a Gear Pump that can be installed in large diameter reservoirs and pumping stations. It has an electrical consumption of just 4.6W and a motor torque of more than 300Nm.
3) Get the right gear pump by verifying which model is best for your project.
4) Lower energy consumption and design
5) The Danfoss Gear Pump is a high-performance, high-flow pump that is used in the automotive industry to lubricate gearboxes and transfer oil.
6) Our gear pumps are designed with high efficiency, reliability, and ease of operation.
7) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for a variety of applications, including cooling, heating and industrial processes.
Danfoss SEP3NN/022RN01BAP1E8E6NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Structure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4|
|Cross Code||Eccentric Collar|
|Applicable||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||5/8 Inch|
|Power||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Torque||1 Piece Solid|