Danfoss SEP3NN/022LN01BAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SEP3NN/022LN01BAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is an oil-less, self-priming gear pump with a big tank design. It is capable of pumping up to 2800 LPM at 10 Bar pressure and has a low level alarm warning when the sump capacity is reached.
In order to build an efficient and reliable cooling system, the Danfoss SEP3NN/022LN01BAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are a practical solution for building a closed circuit cooling system.
1) Designed for the harshest mining environment.
2) We offer the widest variety of designs and models to meet the needs of a wide range of users.
3) Save time and money by purchasing gear pumps for your machine in a single click.
4) The Danfoss SEP3NN/022LN01BAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pump is a modular pump for 7.4 V DC that has up to 34% more power and 10-15
5) The Danfoss Gear Pumps can start up automatically and have a manual override that allows for electrical control.
6) The gear pump is made of a durable steel and nickel-plated components, isolated from the motor, so that it doesn’t wear out the motor.
7) High performance and reliable water pumps for the toughest applications.
Danfoss SEP3NN/022LN01BAP1C7C7NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Displacement||Mounted Units & Inserts|