Danfoss KRL045DAA15NNNNN3C3A4A6NLBNNNNNN Piston Pumps
The HVAC and refrigeration industry is one of the most complex areas when it comes to machinery. Danfoss has been around since 1947 and is one of the leading brands in the industry, with a reputation for being reliable, durable, and efficient. All Danfoss KRL pumps are manufactured using high-quality materials that have passed through rigorous quality control tests, ensuring their performance and dependability.
A piston pump is a type of positive displacement pump. It is most often used in high-pressure hydraulic motors where the requirement for the highest volume of liquids to be pumped in a given time period is needed, such as firefighting and industrial applications.
2) The pump’s design ensures that the lubrication works quietly, preventing noise and fuel consumption.
3) Maximize the efficiency of your machinery.
4) Reduce the cost of your product by as much as 10-15%.
5) High efficiency and low energy cost.
6) Danfoss KRL045DAA15NNNNN3C3A4A6NLBNNNNNN Piston Pumps are made with the advanced materials used in Danfoss air conditioning systems which allows them to remain reliable and durable
7) Minimize the cost of owning a batch plant and improve reliability.
Danfoss KRL045DAA15NNNNN3C3A4A6NLBNNNNNN Piston Pumps Datasheet
|Condition||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Max Pressure||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|